Thursday, January 16, 2014

ChocoMuseo Owner quote :pity that people such as you are so suspicious of being cheated, especially for a $3 chocolate bar. Please rest assured that if I were ever inclined to cheat somebody (which I am not), not have I ever), I would do it for an amount many orders of magnitude greater than $3.

ChocoMuseo Owner quote :....''pity that people such as you are so suspicious of being cheated, especially for a $3 chocolate bar. Please rest assured that if I were ever inclined to cheat somebody (which I am not), not have I ever), I would do it for an amount many orders of magnitude greater than $3.''


http://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g580113-d1830803-Reviews-or50-ChocoMuseo-Granada_Granada_Department.html#REVIEWS

http://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attraction_Review-g580113-d1830803-Reviews-or50-ChocoMuseo-Granada_Granada_Department.html#REVIEWS


1 de 5 estrellas Escribió una opinión el 5 julio 2013
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Mostrar traducciones automáticas
I should have read these reviews before we went. I wanted to get some Nica chocolate, as a I generally love the strong dark chocolate flavors in Nica chocolate. We went to the ChocoMuseo to get several chocolate bars to take home. We sampled the chocolate and it was delicious! So I bought several bars at over $3 a piece for all of our friends and nieces and nephews. That night at the hotel, I opened a bar to taste and it was HORRIBLE. It was gritty and discolored like it was very old. I thought maybe it was just that bar. So I opened another. Every bar was the same way, discolored and gritty, not the chocolate we sampled. Unfortunately, we were leaving the next day so I could not go back and complain. We ended up buying the chocolate at the airport. So disappointing and a huge waste of money.
Visitado el Junio de 2013
¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
bigbodes, Owner en ChocoMuseo, respondió a esta opinión
Google Traductor
12 julio 2013
Sorry you were not satisfied with our bars. Perhaps you let them melt and then re-harden, which might have been the explanation for the problem you experienced. Even so, had you returned to ChocoMuseo, we would have gladly either given you new bars or refunded your money. I can assure you that the chocolate you bought is exactly the same as the chocolate you sampled. It is a true pity that people such as you are so suspicious of being cheated, especially for a $3 chocolate bar. Please rest assured that if I were ever inclined to cheat somebody (which I am not), not have I ever), I would do it for an amount many orders of magnitude greater than $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment