Friday, July 25, 2014

Wells Fargo 'Professionals' Provide Disinfo To Phone Customers , Refuse To Provide Access To Acounts Of Some Customers

Wells Fargo 'Professionals' Provide Disinfo To Phone Customers , Refuse To Provide Access To Acounts Of Some Customers




Banks seek NSA help amid attacks on their computer systems

www.washingtonpost.com/...nsa.../4aebc1e2-5b31-...
The Washington Post
Jan 11, 2013 - The NSA, the world's largest electronic spying agency, has been asked ... of America, PNC Bank, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, HSBC and SunTrust.

  1. VICE ‎- 3 days ago
    When the National Security Agency would like to take a look at all of the ... a mortgage foreclosure-related decision owned stock inWells Fargo, ...


I SPENT TWO EXPENSIVE DAYS PAYING TO BE GIVEN THE UNENDING RUN AROUND BY
Wells Fargo 'customer service' who denied me access to my own account.In withholding my money in their no interest accounts and not allowing me to pay my rent and Guatemalan employee-partnter  they cause much unneccessary stress to me who has to and does watch every penny since being ripped off in stock fraud scams that made the likes of Charles Schwab and themselves and their major shareholders richer than ever while no real wealth to justify those at the top getting richer .
I was made to state-yell my account number over and overan internet cafewhile a 'bot' or mentally challeged employee ate up more of my phone time.And if my phone card ran out of time I'd call back only to start all over again yelling first my account number then my social security number and a couple of times typing it into
the Wells Fargo accounts sign in(that of course I was not allowed to see my own account even then.)After writing it into their website the anonymous always anonymous employee who always insisted that he would neverat least  start up where we ended after I 'logged in'again by yelling my account number and SS number
into the phone.
No matter that all the humble funds in my account are indeed all mine and they know it as wel as its origens because they accepted the checks as the came into it - still they claimed it may have been money of my joint account holder who volunteered to  over see it becuse I have lived outside the U.S.for years.I informed Wells Fargo 'customer service' that my friend had not been well recently and had had surgery which would explain why I could not reach him and I have emails from him encouraging me to get my own username and password from Wells Fargo.He had even sent me the very number I called to be abused rather than aided by Wells Fargo 'customer service'.
I suggested to at least one of these anonymous people that they could easily email my friend and joint account holder to verify that there was no reply and that they were much nearer to him  I was in Guatemala.
And thus I could not rely upon him to help me or send my desperatly needed money to me as he has done many times over recent years.Running a small coffee and cacao roasting operation is not easy and that money has been used for years in emergencies when sales drop drasticlly as they have rcently since moving to a new locale to avoid outrageous rent.We could slowly overcome this and get our more secluded location better known with time - but time is money in business and waits for no one - certainly it doesn't wait very patiently when the rent goes unpaid for the first time in the 20+ years of history of the Tostaduria Antigua all because after masny years of having that joint account Wells Fargo now tries to destroy our business.We are the first to combine coffeee and cacao roasting in one business or just about andd when we made cacao-honey bars in 2005 that was an even bigger first !
I can't say that my shared account has been a problem accept in that Wells Fargo had made it one.How can Wells Fargo decide who is the ' primary account owner' as they mention giving priority  in receiving important documents and denying them to the 'non primary account holder'?!Both joint holders should be entitled to the documents that Wells Fargo denies below.

I certainly don't see how I  became the 'non primary account' holder of our joint account when the money that was deposited in the account ALL came from income to me.....

Tax Documents Questions - Wells Fargo

https://www.wellsfargo.com/tax-center/tax-document-faqs/

Wells Fargo
I have a joint account; why can't I access our tax document online? We issue tax documents to the primary account owner. For security reasons, tax documents ..

This sentence below is yet more bs.Sometimes as in my case account holders aren't allowed username ansd password access to their accounts at all !This was what I contcted for originally so that I could transfer money to myself.Everything wasdone to prevent that cause me stress using up phone cards while one anonymous Wells Fargo 'basnker' after the other play games with and lied to me!


You will have an opportunity to create a username and password during the online sign-up process. Joint account holders can also sign up and  will have their own distinct username and password.



  • Can't Access OnLine Banking Wells Fargo | Hughes ...

    https://community.myhughesnet.com/.../cant_access_online_banking_we...

    You are not alone, I also can not access wells fargo online with hn7000s 1090. Started .... 

    Terrible Policies - It's My Money!!!!: Wells Fargo Online ...


    www.wellsfargocommunity.com › ... › Discussions


    Feb 3, 2014 - 5 posts - ‎4 authors
    Wells Fargo has a $2000 hard limit on debit cards that cannot be raised no. ... Wells Fargo has declined a purchase with sufficient funds in the account. ..... I got a confirmation but later that day I get an email saying my card was denied. ... they need to confirm who I am when I gave them my account #, pin # ...
     the people need access to our banks so we monitor our accounts.
  • Help! Can't access funds in Wells Fargo account (pay, rates, wire ...

    www.city-data.com › ... › Economics › Personal Finance

    City‑Data
    Nov 14, 2012 - 10 posts - ‎4 authors
    I am now based on London (UK) but still have around $250 in an account with Wells Fargo (it was with Wachovia but they got taken over it ...
  • Can't access my Wells Fargo account / Problems ...

    help.infinitekind.com/.../10935-cant-access-my-wells-fargo-account

    Jun 24, 2013 - 7 posts - ‎2 authors
    I called Wells Fargo and they said they don't support Moneydance and I need to contact ... I can't log into my account i tried every thing it said ...
  • Wells Fargo Home Shareowner Online

    https://www.shareowneronline.com/

    ... turn on Javascript in your browser. Wells Fargo logo with link to homepage Shareowner Online Skip to content ... Can't access your account? I am a Current ..

  • Top 972 Complaints and Reviews about Wells Fargo

    www.consumeraffairs.com › Financial Services › Banks & Credit Unions

    I went to another branch of Wells Fargo bank at which a male teller had no ..... She also said she has heard a lot of complaints people have had about the ...
  • Consumer Complaints for Wells Fargo - San Francisco ...

    www.bbb.org › ... › Wells Fargo

    Better Business Bureau
    BBB's Consumer Complaints for Wells Fargo, Consumer Complaints for Wells Fargoin San Francisco, CA.
  • Wells Fargo Sucks!

    wellsfargosucks.com/

    Wells Fargo Sucks! Inept and unhelpful representatives. Excessive and unfair charges. This doesn't even scratch the surface of my complaints involving Wells ...
  • Wells Fargo Bank Customer Complaints & Reviews ...

    www.mybanktracker.com › Banks › Wells Fargo

    Write a review or read one of the 1119 reviews of Wells Fargo Bank. ... I have hadcomplaints in the past two months concerning the operation behind the teller ...
  • Wells Fargo's Terrible Customer Service Makes It A Great ...

    www.forbes.com/.../wells-fargos-terrible-customer-service-makes-...

    Forbes
    by Halah Touryalai - Jul 24, 2012 - That's got to hurt Wells Fargo which prides itself on putting its .... the same treatment http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wells-fargo- ...
  • Mortgage Complaints Overrun Wells Fargo Shareholder ...

    online.wsj.com/.../SB1000142405270230489340...

    The Wall Street Journal
    Apr 29, 2014 - At Wells Fargo's annual meeting, the CEO's upbeat comments were quickly overshadowed by questions from homeowners about the bank's ...
  • Ripoff Report | wells fargo directory of Complaints & Reviews

    www.ripoffreport.com/directory/wells-fargo.aspx

    Ripoff Report | wells fargo directory of 2193 Complaints & Reviews: Wells Fargo Bank Personal Banking Fraud Billings Montana.
  • 819 WELLS FARGO Complaints and reviews @ Pissed ...

    wells-fargo.pissedconsumer.com/

    819 WELLS FARGO Complaints and reviews from real people. Wells Fargo HARP refinance complaint. Wells Fargo Purchase Shield Scam. wells fargo dealer ...

  • Contact Wells Fargo - GetHuman.com

    gethuman.com › Find Contact Information

    Wells Fargo Customer Complaints Not everybody has something nice to say aboutWells Fargo. See what complaints are out there. Or file a complaint of your ...




  • to be continued










  • How A Major U.S. Bank Laundered Billions In Mexican Drug ...

    www.businessinsider.com/how-wachovia-laundered-billi...

    Business Insider
    Apr 4, 2011 - How A Major U.S. Bank Laundered Billions In Mexican Drug Money ... by Wells Fargo - moved $378.4 billion from powerful drug cartels into ...
  • Wachovia to settle drug-money laundering case - NBC News

    www.nbcnews.com/.../wachovia-settle-drug-money-laund...

    NBCNews.com
    Mar 17, 2010 - A Wachovia spokewoman said Wells Fargo fully repaid its TARP money to the government in late 2009, before the money-laundering ...
  • HSBC Anti-Money Laundering Efforts Need 'Much Work ...

    wallstcheatsheet.com/.../hsbc-anti-money-laundering-efforts-need-much-...

    Apr 3, 2014 - Wachovia was also implicated in lax anti-money laundering oversight ... that Wells Fargo pledged to upgrade its anti-money laundering system.
  • 3 comments: