Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Newtown Connecticut Censors Sandy Hook Photos Because of Doubting Bloggers !?

Newtown Connecticut Censors Sandy Hook Photos Because of Doubting  Bloggers !?

 Even Jesus allowed Doubting Thomas to check out the flesh wounds !What about the alledged perpetrator Adam Lanza that Wayne Carver claimed to be doing so much brain research on !? No photos of his dead body either !?
And apparently someone(s) in the Connecticut government allowed the immature sister of Victoria Soto,i.e.Carlee Soto and her sister simply have photos of the crime scene and dead children - so how can the government now discriminate the American citizens,some of whom have sent donations to the families in good faith,and allow citizen Carlee to have photos of the dead children of Sandy HAOK AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC NOT TO SEE THEM BASED UPON A SENSITIVITY  ONE MIGHT HAVE ABOUT  'BLOGGERS''WHO MIGHT BE CRITICAL OF THEM ? I believe there is more that Senate Minority Leader John McKinney and Governor Malloy and Barack Obama,et.al wish to hide from the public than meets the eye.Note Carlee Soto's Facebook claim from months ago that she herself is in possession of the very photos that John McKinney,et.al. wish to keep from us including filmmaker Michael Moore who says they should be made public as well.


oria Leigh Soto · Página de Victoria Leigh Soto

This is why we continue to fight for gun control. This is Vicki's sisters Carlee is staring at a photo of two little six year old hands from SHS that were blown apart by an assult weapon, she could not take her eyes away knowing this is how those precious children and her sister died. It was not an easy death they did not just die they were shot 3-11 times each. When you vote for your elected officials think of what their stance on guns is, the information is easily available and important for all of us to know. I have the picture of the little hands but won't post it. Carlee said "that picture will be in my head forever". I won't do that to everyone. -Carlee Soto


Re: Sandy Hook – Crime Scene Photos Released to Donna Soto???
I'm calling total BS on this! Do you really think that they gave her unreleased crime scene photos????? On top of that, crime scene photos of dead 6-year-old hands that were not even related to her???? NO WAY! This was yet another ploy to pull at the heart strings to get more people on board for a gun ban.....plain and simple. TOTAL BS!

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED ...

Feb 28, 2013 - Uploaded by F0x1214's channel
Carver assisted in passing a law one year before the Sandy Hook event, ... (Graphic Images)" OR http://www ...


Newtown Connecticut Censors Sandy Hook Photos Because of Doubting  Bloggers !?

McKinney wants Sandy Hook photos off limits

Ken Dixon Updated 11:32 pm, Sunday, May 26, 2013

HARTFORD -- Senate Minority Leader John McKinney has become the focal point of negotiations that will likely lead to a special exemption in the state Freedom of Information Act for families who lost members in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.
After days of on-again, off-again talks with Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's office and Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, the eight-term Republican from Fairfield, whose district includes Newtown, said he's working for a "very narrow" exemption that will keep graphic photos of the 20 dead children and six adults from ever being released.
McKinney said last week's draft legislation will likely be edited further over the next few days. It's not traditional newspapers and TV stations that concern him, but rather, bloggers and others who could use the photos to push their pro-gun or anti-gun platforms.
Other groups, including the so-called truthers who claim the killings were staged to further President Barack Obama's anti-gun agenda, could use the images in their attempt to refute the shootings.
"There's a lot of bipartisan support to pass a measure that will provide protection for the families of the victims from some of the crime-scene evidence, specifically things like photos of the victims and the like," McKinney said.
Last week, a proposed draft bill released by the governor's office sparked criticism from civil libertarians, the state's daily newspapers, broadcasters and the Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information.
The proposal would've allowed Newtown Town Clerk Debbie Aurelia to withhold death certificates for the 20 first-graders and six adults murdered at the school Dec. 14. It also would've suppressed 911 recordings of the slaughter as well as the crime-scene photos of everyone but shooter Adam Lanza, who committed suicide as police closed in.
Parents and family members would have been allowed to sign waivers to release photos and death certificates.
But the legislation was set aside late in the week amid long business sessions of the state House and Senate that have a midnight, June 5 adjournment deadline.
"We haven't reached a final conclusion yet because we're trying to balance the respect for our FOI laws and our desire to protect the families from further harm," McKinney said. "So we're going through the process of crafting something that protects the families.
"I'm unapologetic in my support and attempts to make sure the photos of the kids in that school are never released publicly. It's the right thing for the parents, the siblings and the community. It's the right thing to do."
Liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore recently announced he wanted to publish the photos of the dead to graphically show what even a semi-automatic weapon can do. Lanza fired about 150 rounds from his Bushmaster XM-15 during the five-minute assault on the school.
That weapon, and similar civilian versions of military assault rifles, have been banned from the state under a bipartisan legislative response to last December's school shootings.
"I respect the fact that the traditional news media have not shown things like these (crime-scene photos)," McKinney said. "Unfortunately, we live in a very different world of bloggers and the Internet."
At present, death certificates, including names, next of kin, cause of death and place of burial, are available through the state Department of Public Health.
State law requires Aurelia to release copies of the Sandy Hook documents, but she has declined. Aurelia's refusal is pending before the state Freedom of Information Commission.
kdixon@ctpost.com; 860-549-4670; twitter.com/KenDixonCT; facebook.com/kendixonct.hearst; blog.ctnews.com/dixon


UPDATE: http://avon.patch.com/groups/police-a...

"It's for real this time. A Sandy Hook researcher is in serious trouble for exposing the truth. Please spread the next message in any way you can.

Jonathan Reich, better known on YouTube as Scott or Scotty Walker, has been arrested for his activities in exposing the truth behind the Sandy Hook event. He made some of the most groundbreaking videos of the Sandy Hook investigation. His YouTube channel was shut down three times and he returned each time with a different name.

Jonathan is 22 years old and taking the fall for the Sandy Hook truth. His bond was set at 50 thousand dollar and his court date is June 5th, in Connecticut. He has done nothing unconstitutional. This is Lt. Vance his threat being carried out! Jonathan is the first to go down. The arrest report is linked below in the description.

Some of you may recall his video wherein he disguised his voice and called the office of Wayne Carver, Medical Examiner. He made the call to ask questions based on the fact that Carver was involved in a cover-up. Carver assisted in passing a law one year before the Sandy Hook event, sealing all future pediatric homicide reports from the public! This, in effect, allows his office to distort records or even fake deaths. The call was also made to ask why Noah Pozner's mother stated that Noah was not autopsied on her request, but Carver said he did autopsy Noah.

At no point did Jonathan threaten Carver with any personal injury. He only spoke with the secretary and he simply let her know that people are aware there was a cover-up and lies being told by Carver's administration. As Vance said, "anyone who contacts the people of Newtown will be arrested". It has happened to Jonathan Reich. Please spread this message throughout the entire research community. This is wrong. Jonathan's charges should be cleared."
ARTICLE: http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013/...

Sandy Hook M.E. H Wayne Carver's Fraud is Exposed Beyond Belief, Sandy Hook False Flag Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment