Wednesday, July 25, 2018



In regards to Facebook censorship,Here's what Google is doing to me most recently after removing my wolfblitzzer0 blog in December (forthe second time in its existence),and then finally freeing it after a few days claiming it was their algorhym's mistake basically.At that time they or their algorhythm said I was guilty of 'harrassment' ! Of whom were they accusing me of harrassing?,it has been me who has received death threats over the years for complaining of CIA and Israeli connected penny stock frauds over the years and it was my wolfblitzzer0 pseudoname on a site called ragingbull.com that led to British Israeli Michael Zwebner sueing Wolf Blitzer and CNN in a Florida Federal Court for $100 million in 2005 claiming CNN AND Blitzer both Zionists like himself,had a duty to stop me from complaining about his Ehud Olmert and MoShe Katsav connected U.S.penny stock fraud UCSY.....IT WAS THEM ALL THREATENING AND HARRASSING ME - NOT VICE VERSA.
Now my politicaand sciencerhymes blogspot has been taken from me by the Zionist CIA Google of anti American Russian Israeli Sergey Brin ,et.al. whose fortune was made on U.S.Stock Market because of all those connections at U.S. STOCK INVESTORS EXPENSE WHO ARE THE ONES WHO REALLY FUNDED AND CREATED GOOGLE SO IT COULD CONTROL AND SPY UPON THEM !
You'd think a business devoted to words would appreciate that I coined the prase political and science rhymes or that at least one of those rhymes The Pope Poem actually contains western and science history no one had written before ! poining out the pope (and church that taught Aristotle's four elements for centuries)  excretes and pound and a half or half a kilo of phosphates from his body per earth orbit while claiming 'modern agricultre' will save us and we have no need of birth control.The non rhyming version or essay The Pope's Misconceptions About Conception And Science History was the editorial in The Berkeley Daily Californian when the pope was in San Francisco in 1987.
They just count down the days now and don't allow me to even send a message to them of complaint.The accusation now is 'spamming' which seems absurd - how can  my blog be 'SPAMMING' ?Below on one hand they say 'if I don't request a review...' (as if I haven't)  then they acknowledge I did right below !As a possible link they I might like while trying to reach them about restoring my website and writing they provide among a other confusing links,  their suicide prevention (or suggestion)  link !

from Google re my politicalandsciencerhymes blogger blog :

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6312934487186141626#info/src=sidebar

List of blogs> Request unlocking review
political and science rhymes
Your blog was blocked for violating Terms of Service. If you do not request a review, the blog will be permanently deleted within 71 days.
We received your unlock request on July 21, 2018. Please wait while we take a look at your blog and verify that it does not violate our content policy.

...................

my complaint to them on google products forums :

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=first_post_notification_button#!msg/blogger/DousPQzFxQk/froE2M3cCwAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment