Sunday, July 8, 2018

To Google Blogger:Why am I now being accused of 'Spamming' ? Befiore it was 'harrassment' of CIA and stock frauds !


https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/DousPQzFxQk;context-place=topicsearchin/blogger/Why$20am$20I$20now$20being$20accused$20of$20$27Spamming$27$20$3F

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/blogger

Why am I now being accused of 'Spamming' ? Befiore it was 'harrassment' of CIA and stock frauds !

Why am I now being accused of 'Spamming'  and my blog  being closed based upon this false accusation? Here is blogger email to me just before  Christmas claiming I am guilty of 'harrassment' and finally concluding it was the algorthym or something and thus thus it was all a mistake ! But if one is a serious blogger this is itself harrassment and stressful.Now it 
appears Iam allegedly guilty of SPAMMING ! It seems to me that either your algorythm has singled me out for harrassment and wishes to destroy my blogging or that some individual within Google or Blogger has singled me out for harrassment and censorship.Note that your most recent email notifying me was sent to my trash so I only found it by accident after 
discovering my politicalandsciencerhymes blog had been closed.Note your most recent complaint and excuse for taking my blog and even saving as much of my writing as possible very if not impossible to do is because I am supposedly 'spamming'.For a number of reasons that accusation is not only absurd but impossible.I can't imagine how I could spam from my blog if I wanted to nor how it would benefit me.Google would never harrass the stock fraudsters I have criticized but instead give them a high ranking I could never hope to achieve from my blog unless I was Jimbo Wales' Wikpedia or the NY Times that lied about WMDS in Iraq or Agora Inc and  NTU founder J.D.Davidson who has promoted endless fraudulent penny stocks and financial scams.Google and its algorythms never harrasses them but gives them first ranking on sny topic they write.Why !? Funny that it looks like my or your email algorythm or whatever marked your message or notification  to me regarding closing my blog as 'spam' which aslmost hid it from me entirely so I wouldn't find it to reply And you make it almost impossible for me to reply or protect my blog from destruction.
I believe morally and ethically my writing is my personal property and to destroy it or not allow me access to it to save for myself is nothing less than evil.If Google or Blogger or any other internet entity decides in its 'wisdom' that that they wish to shut or censo it for any reason they should have to allow me back in and adequate time to save my writing.Is that too much to ask ?
Sincerely
Tony Ryals

first to emails to me from 'blogger team' are from just before Christmas 2017 in which I am accused of 'harrassment' WHEN MOST OF MY BLOG CRITICISMS ARE OF PUBLIC PERSONS OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ! The 3rd complaint from 'blogger team' is 

Blogger <no-reply@google.com>

12/21/17
to me
Hello, Your blog at http://wolfblitzzer0.blogspot.com/ has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: HARASSMENT. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible. For more information, please review the following resources: Terms of Service: https://www.blogger.com/go/terms Blogger Content Policy: https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy -The Blogger Team



Blogger <no-reply@google.com>                                                                                               

6:30 PM (23 hours ago)
12/23/17
to me
Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://wolfblitzzer0.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team





Blogger <no-reply@google.com>

6:18 AM (12 hours ago)
to me
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more
Spanish
English
  
View original message
Always translate: Spanish
Hello, We have reviewed your blog available in http://politicalandsciencerhymes.blogspot.com/ and confirm that violates the Terms of Service for: SPAM. According to these conditions, we have deleted your blog and its URL is no longer available. If you want more information, check out the following resources: Terms of Service: https://www.blogger.com/go/terms Content Policy Bloggerhttps://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy -The Blogger Team



Dear blogger,
I had to search even for this notice in my email because it automatically was deposited in my email spam box rather than visible as blogger email to me ! Why ?! Also you do not even give me a way to appeal in this email or to point out to you that although my blog has plenty of words and names that DOES NOT make it spam ! In fact it was because of censoship around the time of 'occupy wall street' a few years ago when my wolfblitzzer0 blog was temporarily censored that I began to blog on my politicalandsciencerhymes blogspot.
Before that my politicalandsciencerhymes blogspot was used only to host my owm political and science rhymes and some old rock lyrics I liked. Anyway I ask you please check again and whethe you like my blog or not,at least don't remove it and destroy MANY years of work.
Sincerely.
Tony Ryals

No comments:

Post a Comment